Inbound After Hours
The home for everything inbound marketing and more! Exploring new ways to learn, share & collaborate with other great minds on all things inbound.
PandaDoc > HubSpot Quotes alternativeFebruary 20, 2021 at 3:18pm
February 20, 2021 at 4:16pm
Thanks @mark - i will have a look to see if its better in any way - but actually since we started using it the whole company does now so I wouldn't save money. I am however interested to see if the functionality offers anything interesting!
February 23, 2021 at 5:59pm
Just some feedback on my experience of transitioning from PandaDoc integration for quotes to Hubspot quotes, which I have been trialling for a few days now:
Advantages I see so far
- Nice formats
- No need for deal properties and related tokens for quote number - all automated
- Aware of currency and price in that currency - simplified the product catalogue for me - I issue quotes in Sterling, USD , Canadian D and Euros
- Great, Automatic and clear summary in the quote of annual and one off which is very important for us. Including discounts for NFP etc
- Ability to create follow up templates for quotes and order forms with placeholder and one click to add a quote URL with integrated list to select the right quote if there several for that customer
- Pandadoc integration was a little bit flaky picking up right contacts and relevant emails were written by hand - now of course it is instant and stable as no integration needed
- Additional functionality that is quote specific now available - list all quotes for example - with Pandadoc they were just 'documents' linked to a deal
- Cloning and the editing for minor changes, withdrawal of earlier quote all powerful and clear - including integrated update of the deal value which is great.
Only disadvantage so far - a limit of 10 e-signatures per user per month - which seems a bit mean! ( We are on Professional level )